Leadership Schools Network
Transforming lives and communities through innovative education.
The Leadership Schools Network mission is to improve educational outcomes for marginalized students by sustaining innovative, student centered, community responsive schools aligned to dynamic industries in New Mexico.
The Network, founded and supported through the research and expertise of Future Focused Education, is composed of independently run schools based on robust and active industries in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Leadership Schools share design and mission, and seek to provide disengaged students with relevant learning and the necessary skills to become successful professionals and meet the needs of our future workforce.
These schools include ACE Leadership High School, Technology Leadership High School, Health Leadership High School and Siembra Leadership High School. Future Focused Education is committed to supporting the continuous improvement of each of the Leadership Schools and to fostering interdependence throughout the Network that supports knowledge transfer from one school to another and builds upon our expertise in school design and networking.
- Learning Content and Skills through the Lens of Industry via Learning By Doing
- Performance Assessment by Mastery of Learning Outcomes
- Deep, Deliberate Collaboration with Industry and Community
- Investing in Students as Assets through Positive Youth Development
- Staff as Trusted, Professional Generalists
- Cross School Shared Resources and Capital
Aydan E. Holgiun
Graduate of ACE Leadership High School
More of What We Do: